TMR is an organization of talented and degreed Information Technology and Program/Project Management professionals. Our diverse talent pool consists of an innovative workforce with wide-ranging of experience in information technology, information assurance/cyber security solutions, enterprise architecture, communication, software development, data governance/management, operational & customer support, and certified program management techniques.
- TMR does not sell, distribute or service any products
- TMR provides technical and management professional resources to support customers' IT staff
- TMR helps clients define strategies, develop governance, and design IT infrastructure
- TMR provides IT Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) support to the TSA Office of Information Technology investment portfolio. TMR offers investment oversight and guidance to TSA Program Management Offices, IT support function coordination with the Enterprise Architecture, Acquisition Program Management (APM) and Information Assurance Directorate (IAD) groups for the development and maintenance of annual business case submissions that are compliant with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular A-11 guidance.
Cyber Security/ Information Assurance
- IT Schedule 70 Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) – awarded all four (4) HACS SINS. The HACS SINs feature highly qualified cybersecurity vendor offering federal, state, and local governments the following services: 132-45A Penetration Testing; 132-45B Incident Response; 132-45C Cyber Hunt; and 132-45D Risk and Vulnerability Assessment.
- Our Engineering Supports services includes Site Planning (Facilities), Application Test and Development, System Planning (Hardware & Software including Storage Area Network (SAN)), drafting of software utilities and scripts to facilitate automation, diagnostics, visualization, and reporting, the planning and coordination of migrations (including Legacy System Migration), Installation and Configuration (Pre-Operations), Disaster Recovery Planning and Support, and on-going Support and Maintenance among other related task.
Enterprise Architecture/IT Governance
- Support is provided to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) within several components including but not limited to: National Protection Program Directorate (NPPD), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Office of Information Technology (OIT), and Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Office of Information Technology (OIT), Enterprise Architecture Division (EAD).
- We provide architecture and governance that drives business process improvement and aligns investment decisions and program efforts with the Department’s missions and strategic goals.
Help Desk/Service Desk Support (Tiers 1, 2, and 3)
- Our ITIL based Help and Service Desk support encompasses a range of services that reach beyond the typical Service Desk, including the ability to process incidents, problems, enquiries, change and service requests, and IT service management processes [Configuration Management, Change Management, Software Support, and Asset Management). On our Department of Justice (DOJ), Office of Justice Program (OJP) contract, we provide comprehensive Service Desk and End-User support [e.g., over 30,000+ tickets per year] for all customers 24x7x365.
Independent Verification and Validation
- At the Office of Naval Research (ONR) Chief Information Office (CIO), our independent procedures are used for checking and ensuring services or system meet or customer’s requirements and specifications. TMR’s IV&V services includes System Life Cycle Planning, Release Management, Security Assessment and Systems Engineering.
Network Planning, Design, and Integration Training (Virtual/Classroom)
- We provide the configuration, monitoring and administering of various Cisco , Foundry, Alteon Routers, Switches (including Layer 3), VPN Concentrators, Load Balancers, and Firewalls; the configuration, installation, maintenance, and analyze performance (health check) of all network devices and test lab resources using Cisco Works, HP OpenView, Remedy (and others); Architect to address improved technology, performance issues, and changing requirements; Design to meet fail over, redundancy, scalability, and security requirements, as well as associated and customer required task.
|Addition Offerings provided to Federal Government Clients|
|1) Operations and Maintenance|
|2) Business Process Re-engineering|
|3) Web Design, Development and Implementation|
|4) Systems Implementation and Integration Support|
|5) Systems Administration|
|6) Systems Life Cycle Planning|
|7) Requirements Identification and Analysis|
|8) Security Assessments/Analysis/Operations|
|9) 508 Compliance|